Silicon Valley Power is much more than just the City of Santa Cara's municipal electric utility. Our close ties to the community are based on over 100 years of successfully and reliably meeting the City’s need for electricity while implementing measures that help our customers use energy wisely.
Energy efficiency programs, incentives, rebates and tips allow our customers to save money and energy, giving Santa Clara residents and businesses the power to change the world by reducing our dependence on non-renewable energy sources such as fossil fuels.
- Power Content Label - Get information on the diverse generation resources and high renewable energy content that make up the power supplied to Santa Clara residents and businesses.
- Rate Calculator/Area Rate Comparison - See how Silicon Valley Power's rates compare to neighboring communities and learn more about why our rates are lower.
- Utility Fact Sheet - Get statistics on Silicon Valley Power's operations and download a copy of our most recent financial statements.
- Strategic Plan - View Silicon Valley Power's Mission Statement and Goals.
- System Reliability – Get the latest information on our electric facility inspection reports
- Our History - Silicon Valley Power has been meeting the electric needs of the community for over one hundred years. Learn more about our history.
- FAQs - Get answers to frequently asked questions on a variety of topics related to Silicon Valley Power, Renewable Energy, the SPV Meter Connect™ program, and more.
- RFPs & Bids - Get information on Silicon Valley Power's current Requests for Proposals or Bids.