Are you a property manager looking to reduce your office building’s operating costs?
Silicon Valley Power (SVP) is partnering with ICF to offer Targeted Energy Segment Solutions (TESS) for qualifying office buildings. From simple lighting solutions to more advanced HVAC adjustments, the TESS program can guide you through customized options for your building, helping recommend ways to save energy—and leverage available incentives to offset project costs.
Eligible measures include:
- Advanced power strips
- Daylighting controls
- Exterior lighting
- HVAC – High efficiency heat pumps and AC units
- Interior lighting
- Occupancy sensors
- Reflective window film
- Custom projects
The program provides property management firms with access to a dedicated TESS Energy Advisor. Focused specifically on the office building sector, your Energy Advisor is available at all project stages – helping you save money and time. The TESS Energy Advisor can:
- Assist in analyzing which measures will produce the most savings.
- Provide guidance and application support on projects from pre- to post-installation.
- Coordinate with SVP inspection procedures to verify and document savings.
- Connect you with an SVP Trade Ally to perform installations or work with your current service providers.
For more information, including a full list of rebated measures, email TESSProgram@icf.com or call (833) 274-4871.