HVAC System RebateA large portion of your electric bill can be attributed to heating and air conditioning systems. In a typical California office, air conditioning and ventilation alone can account for 35-45% of the electric bill.
If you need to replace your old air conditioner or would like to reduce the operating cost of your existing unit, Silicon Valley Power offers rebates on the purchase and installation of new, more efficient systems. Not only will you save money on your new equipment, your employees will enjoy a more comfortable working environment while your company saves money on its electric bills.
If you would like to reduce your facility’s operating costs, improving the efficiency of your air conditioning equipment is one of your best options. Silicon Valley Power is offering rebates for installing advanced controls on rooftop air conditioners. The controls – referred to as enhanced ventilation controllers – optimize the operation of your existing equipment and reduce your building’s air conditioning costs by as much as 40%. In addition, the enhanced ventilation controller improves the unit’s supply of fresh air, providing a healthier workplace while saving money.
Heat Pump RebateWhen you install a heat pump in your business, you could get a check from the electric utility—IF you install an energy efficient one.
Here are the forms you'll need:
- Air Conditioner / HVAC Application - Complete and submit this form when applying for a rebate for installing a new rooftop air conditioner
- Enhanced Ventilation Controller Application - use this form when applying for a rebate for installing controls on your existing rooftop air conditioner
- Heat Pump Application - Complete and submit this form when applying for a rebate for installing a new rooftop air conditioner (heat pump)
- HVAC Accelerated Retirement Rebate Application - Complete and submit this form when applying for a rebate for replacing A/C units under 15 years old with new high efficiency units
- Heat Pump Accelerated Retirement Rebate Application – Complete and submit this form when applying for a rebate for replacing heat pump units under 15 years old with new high efficiency units
- Sample invoice
Tools to Help You
Use SVP calculators to estimate your potential rebate payments
- Air Conditioner / HVAC and Heat Pump Rebate Calculators - Use this calculator to help determine equipment eligibility and rebate value
- Enhanced Ventilation Controller Calculator – Use this calculator to help determine the rebate value
Please submit completed forms to:
Attn: Heat Pump Rebate [or Attn: Air Conditioner/HVAC Rebate]
Silicon Valley Power Rebate Program
881 Martin Avenue
Santa Clara, CA 95050; or