Silicon Valley Power offers a variety of rebates that help businesses save money. Using energy more efficiently will improve your bottom line. It's our goal to help Santa Clara's businesses become as successful and profitable as possible.
Take a look below at some of the rebates we offer. At least one of the rebates should help you significantly reduce the cost of doing business. You can also download a PDF describing our energy efficiency programs.
- AirCare Plus Program
- Air Conditioner / HVAC/Heat Pump
- Compressed Air Management Program (CAMP)
- Controls Program
- Customer Directed
- Data Center Program
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station Rebate
- Emerging Technologies Grant Program
- Energy Efficient Water Systems (EEWS)
- Food Service Equipment
- New Construction Incentives
- Target Energy Segment Solutions (TESS) for Office Buildings
- Contact an SVP Energy Engineer to confirm that the product or project you’re considering is eligible for one of our rebate programs.
- Submit a signed rebate application for your proposed project, along with savings calculations for the project.
- Schedule a pre-installation inspection with an SVP Energy Engineer so that they can confirm your selected efficient equipment hasn’t been installed yet.
- Obtain pre-approval via email from your assigned SVP Energy Engineer.
- Install your project.
- Schedule a post-installation inspection with your SVP Energy Engineer within 30 days of installation.
- Submit project invoices and other necessary documentation to your SVP Energy Engineer.
- Once your project has received final approval, your check should arrive in the mail in 4-6 weeks.
For more information, email email@example.com or call (408) 615-6650.